Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's a Dog's World

I grew up with two labs, chocolate & yellow;  they were an important part of our family.  I can't wait to get a lab one day but right now I just don't have enough time.  I might want to hurry up though because apparently us non-dog owners are missing out on quite the social scene.  Recently my friend's Heather & Tommy invited us in to get a glimpse of the dog world, we were invited to Lily's second birthday party.  I did not know what to expect so you can only imagine how surprised I was to walk in to a bar setup, a full table of food and even dog and human party favors.  Dogs were welcome, of course. It was a fun night and I am just hoping I get invited back again next year!



Me with Lily, the birthday girl!



Party favors

The proud parents

One of the four-legged party goers with a birthday hat!






No comments:

Post a Comment