Monday, October 4, 2010

Halloween Decorations, Invitations & More from Martha

Martha Stewart is an empire, she is everywhere.  She has her own line at Michael's crafts and I found some fun, Halloween finds.  Seeing these has made me want to have a Halloween party.  My mom always said you should pick one holiday to host a party for and stick with it each year to build upon your decorations.  I have two traditions so far, Christmakkuh (thanks to the OC of course) and I have hosted an Eagles football party for five years,  bringing Philly traditions to Boston.  I now see a Halloween party in my future!  


Be sure to check out the Michael's website because there is so much more to see!




I love these beverage labels so much, 
I am getting them anyway. 
I am going to add these to the wine bottles since it is a tradition to hang in the garden, sipping wine as we hand out candy. 

Treat boxes & they come with the ribbon

Test tube favor kit - you can use these for non-Halloween parties too


















No comments:

Post a Comment