Monday, November 1, 2010

Holiday decorating class at Pottery Barn for you & your kids!

I love the holiday season, it brings back so many great memories from growing up.  I grew up in an old farmhouse that was perfect for Christmas.  We always had two trees - one in the kitchen with the kids ornaments and one in the living room with the nicer ones, and it was always matching.  I know I have written before about the year my parents had a big holiday party for my Dad's company.  My mom decided to put red roses on the tree so each flower had to be put in a little vial which we had to fill with water. Talk about time intensive, but the house looked amazing.  And I love that a few women were whispering behind her back "oh I am sure she just paid someone to do this" - no way ladies, my mom is a holiday rock-star!  


We have Thanksgiving and the December holidays to look forward to, and decorate for.  Pottery Barn is here to help, they are hosting holiday decorating classes for you & your kids on Saturday, November.  Check out their website for a location near you!


No comments:

Post a Comment